10 Things You *Probably* Don't Know About Me
I'm an open book. If you ask me a question I'll answer it honestly because I'm a horrible liar and because I think it's a waste of time (and trust) to lie when everyone has their own quirks. So please feel free to ask me anything! I'll be honest, I promise :)
With some new readers popping up around the site, I thought it'd be a good idea for you guys to know me just a little bit more because I want to get to know YOU more. Below are some facts that you may not have known about me (unless you're Mark who gets to see my quirks everyday).
1) My left hand is bigger than my right
2) I've always LOVED writing and would write short stories when I was younger-I filled a lot of notebooks
3) I can fall asleep and STAY asleep almost instantly (Mark is annoyed and amazed by my trick)
4) I don't like taking naps unless I'm sick or hungover-I think they're a waste of time
5) I'd prefer to re-watch movies and tv shows instead of trying to find something new to watch
6) Pretty sure my default state is crying-No matter what I'm feeling (happy or sad)
7) I love dark roasted coffee with just a little bit of cream and dry red wine (but I also love my strawberry margs)
8) I like to buy kids tennis shoes because they fit better and they're cheaper
9) My favorite food is Flaming Hot Cheetos with Queso
10) My vision is AWFUL (near sighted in one eye, farsighted in the other, 2 astigatisms, no depth perception) and I've had glasses since I was only a year old
Leave a couple fun facts about YOU down below in the comments or shoot me an email! I want to get to know you all (who doesn't love making new friends?) so please feel free to share away!